Academic Request Forms | NorthWest Arkansas Community College

Main Content Start


If you'd like to make a change to your student account, such as student information, program of study or release your records, you can request it through your student Workday profile. 

Below are other student request forms that are not in Workday and require an electronic signature.

Questions about student account changes or need assistance? Contact Enrollment Services at 

Request Forms

Complete this form if you are wanting to take more than 12 hours per semester (more than 15 in the summer session). If you are requesting an overload between 15-19 hours, please contact the Enrollment Support Center.

Academic Overload Form

Complete this form if you are receiving a "Repeat Policy" error during the registration process. Please contact the Enrollment Support Center if you are unsure if this form is necessary.

Course Repeat Request Form

NWACC offers a pathway to in-state tuition for non-traditional documented immigrants under Arkansas ACT 844.  Student can submit the ACT 844 form and appropriate documentation to receive in-state tuition.

ACT 844 Form

Use this form to complete a late withdrawal. NWACC is authorized to consider grade changes to a “W” only when extenuating circumstances existed and prohibited the student from officially withdrawing from the course by the appropriate deadline.

Late Withdrawal Appeal Form

Complete this form if you need to request a copy of your immunization records, placement test scores, unofficial high school transcript or unofficial transcripts received from other colleges.

Note: You can access your unofficial NWACC transcript through Workday. 

Miscellaneous Info Form

Complete this form if you are an NWACC graduate and want to request a replacement of your diploma.

Replacement Diploma

Complete this form to submit vaccination information.

Required Vaccinations / Screenings Form