Main Content Start
Quick Facts About NWACC
NWACC is well known for academic programs within health professions, business, culinary, science and the arts. Our graduates typically perform well above the national average on licensing and certification exams.
NWACC also reflects the national trend in establishing and enhancing programs that prepare students for entering the workplace. In addition to new construction technology and food study programs, the college has enhanced apprenticeship opportunities for students pursuing trade occupations such as electricians, plumbers and HVAC technicians.
Whether you choose to begin your college journey here, or are ready to return to college
to acquire new skills for a career change, NWACC's affordable, quality education can
turn your dreams into a reality.
- NWACC served more than 13,000 students in the last academic year, which included college credit and workforce development classes, community education, adult education, as well as secondary students through
the Regional Technology Center.
- NWACC's skilled trades programs and the construction technology program reflect the college’s commitment to meet the needs of the construction industry in the growing region.
- Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant and Fire Sciences program achieved 100% first-time pass rates on licensure exams in 2019-20.
- The college offers certified retail analyst program and continuing education to meet the needs of the retailer and supplier community,
such as Walmart Stores Inc.
- The community college's nursing program was ranked #4 Best RN Program in Arkansas by the website www.registerednursing.org
- NWACC is nationally recognized as the only two-year community college in Arkansas offering outstanding service to military veterans and was ranked as a Military Friendly School in 2015 and 2016.
Additional NWACC Information
- View the NWACC Fact Book for information on student enrollment numbers, demographics, programs and more.
- Learn more about NWACC's Institutional Research department and the quality, timely and accurate reporting and information it provides the college to support decision making at NWACC.