Main Content Start
View the list below to learn about financial assistance options for career training programs. Opportunities for full or partial coverage are available depending on eligibility.
- Arkansas Student Loan Authority (ASLA) – Available for select training programs; visit the ASLA website and scroll to the NWACC Workforce and Economic Development loan for more information
- Arkansas Office of Skills Development (OSD)
- Arkansas Workforce Challenge Scholarship
- Career Pathways scholarship for parents
- NWA Single Parent Scholarship Fund
- Arkansas Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) – Select courses qualify for full tuition coverage.
Questions? Email TrainingHelp@nwacc.edu or text 479-323-2775.