Main Content Start
NWACC is committed to offering students the best resources needed to achieve their
academic goals. One resource is free tutoring services by experienced tutors ready to give you a boost in your studies. Make sure to take advantage of this FREE service.
- Tutoring is currently available online by appointment.
- Tutors provide assistance in math, science, and other areas based on their expertise and student need.
- Tutoring services are FREE
- Online tutoring (via chat) is also available through Brainfuse within MyNWACC.
Online Tutoring Through Brainfuse
Online tutoring is available through Brainfuse, found on MyNWACC under Resources and Online Tutoring.
Brainfuse gives you access to free online tutorials and study guides, and the ability to chat live with a tutor during the following days/times:
- Monday - Friday: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.