Main Content Start
Online International Student Admission Process
An online international student is an individual from outside of the United States who wishes to attend NWACC virtually
and enroll in a total of 12 credits of online courses.
Your NWACC journey begins by applying, submitting a number of documents and then receiving an acceptance letter. Read further
to learn more about the application process and course requirements.
Complete the application for the semester in which you'd like to attend NWACC.
- Spring 2023 Semester: Jan. - May 2023
- Summer/Fall 2023 Semester: After May 2023
Note: Spring 2023 application deadline is February 17th.
Exciting News! NWACC is transitioning to a cloud-based student information system called Workday to make applying, registering and other student tasks seamless.
Please upload your documents online:
- Login: international
- Password: nwacc1989
Documents to upload include:
- Copy of passport or government issued ID
- Proof of English verification. English Verification Check Form
- Evaluated International Transcript
- All international transcripts/diplomas sent to NWACC must be evaluated and converted through a NACES - National Association of Credential Evaluation Services approved company. NWACC has partnered with SpanTran to grant a 15% reduction in cost if you fill out their SpanTran Translation Application.
There are two types of online international student acceptance:
- Unconditional Acceptance
- Provisional Acceptance
In order to receive Unconditional Acceptance, you must submit all admission documents and complete the Accuplacer test at least 90 days prior to the start of your applied semester.
Provisional Acceptance is awarded once you are 90 days from the start of your applied term. Enrollment will be permitted pending your Accuplacer test scores and course(s) availability.
Request your Remote Accuplacer Exam
About Online Courses
As an online international student, you will enroll in both video lecture and non-video lecture education coursework. These courses are called “remote synchronous” (video lecture) and “online” (non-video lecture) respectively. If at any time you desire to enroll in on-campus courses then please email InternationalAdmissions@nwacc.edu.