Main Content Start
NWACC's Information Technology Services provides service and support to keep you connected. To reach an IT specialist, contact the college's IT Help Desk by calling 479-619-4357 or emailing email@example.com.
IT office hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- IT cannot work on your personal computer, however, they can help troubleshoot issues
you may be having.
- To access your student email, use your assigned NWACC email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password (the same same password you use to access Canvas).
- IT Help Desk cannot send password information through e-mail.
Feel free to view the below resources to also assist you with your technology needs.
IT Help Desk
Assisting with password resets and technology issues. Contact us at 479-619-HELP (4357)
Student Technology & Information
Access information regarding computers and technology that can help you succeed in your coursework.
- Computers & Technology Recommended for College
- Student Printing
- Microsoft Outlook
- Computer Labs
- Get Office 365 FREE - use your NWACC email and password. Download on a device or use in the cloud. (Starts at the beginning of the semester, for credit students only.)
You will need to contact your instructor directly for assistance with MyMath Lab.