Main Content Start
Need a higher education that fits your busy schedule? If so, online learning may be right for you!
All courses at NWACC meet the accreditation standards of the Higher Learning Commission and the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Contact Enrollment Services
- Becky Paneitz Student
Center, 2nd floor, Bentonville
- Washington County,
6101 Watkins Avenue,
- (479) 986-4000
- Text: (479) 309-5532
- Mon-Thurs, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm;
Fri 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
You can choose from a wide variety of online classes. As long as you complete your
assignments and discussion posts on time, you can do your classwork whenever your
- Over 200 online classes
- Earn 9 different degrees; either 95% or 100% online
- Online tools and support are available
Busy schedule? Our online classes could give you the flexibility you need. Use our
online assessment survey, check the technology requirements, and learn what you need to do to be successful.
- Within class schedules, complete your work on time
- Ideal for those with daytime commitments
- Accommodates students with changing schedules
NWACC offers you an affordable alternative to large universities while also delivering
great value. With our highly qualified faculty and small classes, instructors are
able to get involved and enrich your learning experience.
- Discover the advantages of our supportive faculty
- Student interaction promotes collaborative learning
- Online and on-campus classes are designed and taught by the same instructors
- NWACC is fully accredited so you can transfer credits and obtain financial aid
Completing your online classes require discipline, effort, and commitment. You will
have to plan ahead, manage your time, and stay focused on your studies. You can do
it and we can help.