Main Content Start
Afford a Higher Education
Afford college expenses by submitting ONE scholarship application and qualifying for numerous NWACC scholarships. Thanks to generous donors, NWACC
scholarships can help alleviate financial stress while you pursue your educational
goals. Unlike student loans, scholarships are a form of financial aid that you are
not required to pay back.
NOTE: You must create an account to access ONE application and qualify for scholarships.
How to Apply
- Create an account.
- Fill out ONE application from Oct. 1 – March 1 and answer detailed questions.
- Be notified of those scholarships that you’ve been awarded.
Scholarship Application Period
- NWACC's scholarship application period is open from Oct. 1 – March 1.
- Scholarships are awarded for the following academic year.
- You must be enrolled or will be enrolled at NWACC during the semester(s) for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Learn how scholarships helped NWACC students Gabrielle Lampson and Bradi Matlock study
abroad and pursue a higher education.