Main Content Start
First Time International Student Admission Process
A first time international student is an individual who is from outside of the United States and wishes to attend NWACC as an F-1 international student.
Your journey begins at NWACC by applying, submitting a number of documents and then receiving an acceptance letter. Read further to learn more about the application process and course requirements.
Complete the application for the semester in which you'd like to attend NWACC.
- Spring 2023 Semester: Jan. - May 2023
- Summer/Fall 2023 Semester: After May 2023
Note: Spring 2023 application deadline is February 17th.
Exciting News! NWACC is transitioning to a cloud-based student information system called Workday to make applying, registering and other student tasks seamless.
Please upload your documents online:
- Login: international
- Password: nwacc1989
Documents to upload include:
- Complete an international mail request with UEMS - UEMS Instructions
- Request mail inside the United States (Provide U.S. address).
Complete your I-901 SEVIS fee of $350 U.S. dollars (USD) for the I-20 form.
- You will find your personal SEVIS ID# in the top-left corner of your I-20 form. This is NOT the same as your NWACC ID#.
- Please make sure you print out your SEVIS fee receipt and take it with you to the U.S. embassy.
Complete your DS-160 Visa Application of $160 USD. You must have the following items prior to your Visa interview:
- NWACC acceptance letter
- I-20 document
- I-901 fee receipt
- DS-160 confirmation receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Education financing
- High school transcript
- Standardized tests (if applicable)
- College transcript (if applicable)
- English verification (if applicable)
- Evidence of intent to return home